Earn Money Online Selling Crafts and Art With Etsy
Earn Money Online: Ecommerce has grown hugely in the last decade. It has created opportunities for even individuals. It is possible to earn online selling crafts and arts. Handmade crafts always draw attention from people. They can be a very good product for online selling. But, you need the right tools and techniques. Setting up your own personalized storefront to sell crafts can be costly. And require lots of investment and backend work. That’s why websites like Etsy come as a great help.
What is Etsy?
Etsy is a marketplace for buying and selling crafts. It is a certified B Corporation — a new kind of company that uses the power of business to solve social and environmental problems. It has a huge community of 30 million buyers and creators. You can easily build your brand among tons of new customers. They offer you proven promotional tools. You can engage with experienced sellers and experts in the Etsy team to get knowledge about selling on Etsy.
How To Earn Money Online Selling Crafts and Art With Etsy:
- Etsy is a marketplace for crafters, artists, and collectors to sell their handmade crafts and arts. You can also sell vintage goods that are at least 20 years old and handmade and non-handmade crafting supplies.
- You need to verify your credit card to become a seller. Members of some countries can use PayPal account to verify.
- Etsy has very strict guidelines for sellers. You can sell items that you have designed. You can take the help of manufacturers to produce your design. You can even hire people to help you manage your shop. But, you’ll have to disclose this information to Etsy. The idea is to create a community of handmade arts and crafts. You’ll have to abide by that rule.
- Setting up a store with Etsy is free. But you need to pay $0.20 for every published product listing. A listing lasts for four months or until the item is sold. You’re also charged a 3.5% transaction fee on the item’s sale price.
- Make your listing more attractive by adding eye-catching photos. Photos are the best way to increase interest in your product among buyers. Etsy lets you add photos.
1 and 1 Webmail
Walden University Portal
West Coast University Student Portal
WGU Student Portal
Cal State Fullerton Portal
Etsy Similar Sites
Bananza: It’s an Etsy alternative where you can sell handmade crafts, gift items, fashion products, and more. They do not charge any monthly or listing fees. You need to pay only small commissions for every sale.
Aftcra: It’s a marketplace of beautiful handmade wares for American sellers.
Krowd Darden Login
Art Fire: It’s an interactive handmade marketplace and craft community. You just have to pay a monthly fee to sell your products. Few other sites offer services similar to Etsy.