CPS Student Portal Login – Gradebook – Check my grades
CPS Student Portal Login: Chicago Public Schools (CPS), officially classified as City of Chicago School District #299 for funding and districting reasons. The motto of the Chicago Public Schools is “Educate. Inspire. Transform.
” The grades starting in the Chicago Public Schools are from Pre-K to 12th grade. The Chicago Public Schools was established in 1837 by James Hutchinson Woodworth.
Forrest Claypool is the current Superintendent of the school. The district ID of the school is 1709930. Almost 396,683 students are in the school as of 2015. And 21,729 teachers are working as of 2015. As of 2015, the teacher ratio of the school is 17.01. The Athletic conference in Chicago Public League from the school.
The Chicago Public School is located in Chicago, Illinois. In addition, Chicago Public School is the fourth largest school district in the U.S.
The official website is www.cps.edu. For the 2014–2015 school year, CPS reported overseeing 660 schools, including 484 elementary schools and 176 high schools; of which 517 were district-run, 130 were charter schools, 11 were contract schools and 2 were SAFE schools.
The school system reported a graduation rate of 77 percent for the 2016–2017 school year.
Chicago Public Schools | CPS Student Portal Login
For educators, the normal compensations for 2008-2009 were $56,915 and $120,659 for administrators. In 2012 Chicago Public Schools revealed a financial plan of $5.11 billion with $2.273 billion from nearby sources, $1.619 billion from the State of Illinois, and $0.977 billion from the U.S. Elected Government. Per the understudy, spending accounted for $13,078 in 2010.
Chicago Public Schools | CPS is a public district school that has two types of academies. Here is a list of these academies-
- Phoenix Military Academy
- Rickover Naval Academy (Selective enrollment)
- Air Force Academy High School
- Carver Military Academy
- Chicago Military Academy at Bronzeville
- Austin Business and Entrepreneurship Academy
- Chicago Vocational Career Academy
- Dunbar Vocational Career Academy
- Prosser Career Academy
- Simeon Career Academy
CPS Student Portal Login
Chicago Public Schools | CPS has an enormous strength of students, it is not so easy to maintain the school. To reach students as well as parents, CPS launched an official website. In the CPS Student Portal, students can check their scores, and activities online.
With the credentials which are given by the School Management, the student can access their account by logging into the portal. Here we have given the guidelines for the CPS Student Portal Login Procedure:
- First, open the official website of the Chicago Public Schools or click on the link here.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click on Submit
- Now you can access your account.
Note: If you have any issues logging in, then reset the password. With the help of cps.edu Gmail, you can recover your password.
Chicago Public Schools | CPS Parent Portal:
To get in contact with the parents, CPS launched the Chicago Public Schools | CPS Parent Portal. With the help of the CPS parent portal login, parents can check their child’s score online and also check their activities. They also get to know school activities and also know the performance chart of their child.
Moreover, to access your account, you must have an account. If you don’t have an account, please follow the steps for registering successfully. If you have an account, you can follow the login procedure.
Chicago Public Schools | CPS Parent Portal Registration:
- First the open Chicago Public Schools official website. (Link given below)
- Now, a Chicago Public Schools Parent Portal sign-up page has appeared.
- Fill in all the fields and read the terms and conditions.
- Now click on Chicago Public Schools and sign up.
- Details are sent to your email address which you have mentioned.
CPS Parent Portal Login:
- First, open the official website of the Chicago Public Schools or click here
- Enter your username and password.
- Click on Submit
- Now you can access your account and can know your child’s performance.
Note: If you have forgotten your Chicago Public Schools credentials.
- Please click on “forgot your password”.
- Then a new page appeared, please enter your Chicago Public Schools username
- And click on submit
- The reset password link is sent to your email address.
Here we have extracted the information about the CPS student portal login procedure. Hope we have given a clear idea of the Chicago Public Schools | CPS student portal and parent portal to you. Thank you for choosing us as your eTech guide. If you have any doubts or queries please comment below to reach us. Good luck to you all and Have a bright future ahead.
Official Website Chicago Public School: https://www.cps.edu/
Address CHICAGO PUBLIC SCHOOLS
42 W. Madison Street
Chicago, IL 60602
Find Chicago Public Schools on Social Media:
CPS on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chicagopublicschools
CPS on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ChiPubSchools
CPS on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/chipubschools/
CPS on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/ChiPubSchools
CPS on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/chicago-public-schools/
If you need to learn more, please don’t hesitate ask anything in comments.