Navitas Student Portal login Guide
University of Massachusetts Boston Moodle sign-in Guide
University of Massachusetts Boston | Navitas Student Portal Login: The University of Massachusetts Boston is a public state university. The University system includes Amherst, Boston, Dartmouth, and Lowell, a medical school in Worcester, and a satellite campus, with system administration in Boston and Shrewsbury.
The system is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges and across its campuses enrolls 72,796 students. The university was established in 1863. Marty Meehan is the current president of the university. The Administrative staff affiliated with the university is 17,506.
While UMass Moodle is the nickname of the University of Massachusetts. The official website of the university is www.massachusetts.edu.
Umass Moodle | UMass Boston is ranked among the 20 top Universities in Massachusetts. Also, it majorly provides academic programs in the areas of Business, Liberal Arts, Science, and Mathematics.
The UMass Boston Undergraduate International Student Success Program (ISSP) offers an option pathway to the University of Massachusetts Boston for global understudies who may not fit the bill for a coordinated section and who look for a strong report condition.
The Graduate International Student Success Program is a two-semester program intended for understudies who have finished a four-year college education yet who need or wish to have extra help to pick up the passage into a UMass Boston graduate degree program.
UMass Moodle | Navitas Student Portal Login (UMB)
The University of Massachusetts Boston provides its best for the student’s development through the web portal. Through the Navitas Student Portal Login, students can access their accounts. Students can choose online courses, check their scores online, and know the day-wise schedule.
The university provides the facilities for the students to log into the portal. Here we have given the guidelines for the Navitas Student Portal login procedure. Please follow the steps given below:
- First, open the login page through the official website. (Link given below)
- Now enter your username and password on the login page.
- then click on the sign-in button
- And you can access your account now.
UMass Moodle | Navitas Student Portal Sign up
If you are a new student, register to the University of Massachusetts Boston | Navitas Student Portal Login to access your account. Here read the steps to register an account on the Navitas Student Portal login.
- First, open the login page through the official website or click here.
- Enter your USERNAME which is your 6-digit Navitas ID number
- Then enter your DOB as a first-time password.
- The format of your DOB password is DDMMYY(Day, month, and year).
- Once you log in with this password change it as soon as possible.
- Now use your credentials and follow the above login procedure.
Important points to be remembered:
- Be sure to CAPITALIZE the first letter of the month
- Be sure to include! at the end of the password
Umass Moodle Returning Students:
If you are having problems logging on please contact Navitas at UMass Boston staff at [email protected].
University of Massachusetts Boston Staff and Teachers:
Your UMass Boston password may have changed. Please contact Navitas at UMass Boston staff to receive your new password.
Navitas student portal forgot the password(UMB):
No wonder you forget the UMass Moodle | Navitas Student Portal Login credentials because we humans have the nature of forgetting things. If you forget the username or password, the university has provided the facility to recover them. To recover the password, just follow the steps.
- After opening the login page, click on “Forgot password”
- Now a new page has appeared.
- Enter your UMass Boston username.
- Click on the Next button.
- Now a link is sent to your email address.
- Open your email address and click on the link.
- Now enter your new password and retype the password.
- Enter the verification code.
- Your password is reset now.
- For login, follow the above procedure.
UMass Boston ISSP Team
University of Massachusetts Boston Phone Number: +1 (617) 287 5794
University of Massachusetts Boston Email: info(at)internationalumb.com
Here UMass Moodle has given the Navitas Student Portal Login (UMB) procedure and registration procedure for all the University of Massachusetts Boston students. Thank you for choosing us as your guide. If you have any doubts or queries about the login procedure please comment below to reach us. We will try to reply to you as soon as possible.